We help champion reform
Our support to reform projects includes work to help improve systems and processes. We also help develop and improve specialist skills and capabilities including carrying out relevant research and analysis.
Examples of work in this area include:
- Managing the establishment of the new Education Authority for DE.
- Providing programme management advice, Programme Board representation and expertise to centralise the management of government offices and sell off surplus assets.
- Establishing and leading a project team to deliver centralisation the government office estate management; a surplus asset disposal process and transformation of Properties Division (DFP).
- Leading reform programmes for the Northern Ireland Prison Service and Forensic Science Northern Ireland (DoJ);
- Developing Buy Social, a procurement initiative that works to maximise the social value delivered through public investment.
- Providing Programme Board representation and advice on recruitment of appropriately skilled resources required to deliver the programme objectives of the Collaborative Procurement Programme (CPP).